Information about COVID-19 is quickly overwhelming email inboxes, news feeds and our sense of certainty. The purpose of this message is to inform you about EMRA’s work and upcoming events.
EMRA has been working with our track partners and taking into consideration the state and local guidelines as they exist at the time of this writing. The information and rules have been ever changing leading to an atmosphere of uncertainty and because of this we cannot provide you with specific answers. However, we are continuing to have discussions with our partners and are looking forward to getting EMRA’s 2020 season underway as soon as possible taking all of our participants health and safety as the first and most important element.
That being said, our Lime Rock Park event scheduled for April 4, 2020 has been postponed until further notice. The event may be held at a later date depending upon how the situation unfolds. Anyone who has registered for the Lime Rock event will be able to transfer their entry to any future EMRA event without penalty.
We will continue to provide information as we get it and in the meantime we want everyone to stay safe, stay informed, keep healthy and wash those hands. A lot!
For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov, or your local health department website. Please also see the direct CDC link to prevent getting the virus.
Your EMRA Family